ESPN’s 2nd Half Prediction For Alabama-Georgia

first_imgalabama and georgia play in the sec championship gameATLANTA, GA – DECEMBER 01: Tua Tagovailoa #13 of the Alabama Crimson Tide looks to pass in the first half against the Georgia Bulldogs during the 2018 SEC Championship Game at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on December 1, 2018 in Atlanta, Georgia. (Photo by Scott Cunningham/Getty Images)Alabama and Georgia are now two quarters into their SEC Championship Game in Atlanta, Ga. It’s been quite the first half for the Crimson Tide and the Bulldogs.Surprisingly, Georgia has looked like the better team through two quarters. The Bulldogs are doing everything they can to secure a College Football Playoff berth.It’s Georgia 21, Alabama 14 at halftime.Georgia, even with a loss, could end up in the College Football Playoff’s final four. ESPN’s Kirk Herbstreit certainly thinks that should be the case.What’s in store for the second half?ESPN has updated its prediction.ESPN’s Football Power Index is giving No. 4 Georgia a 67.5 percent chance of winning this game, giving No. 1 Alabama just a 32.5 percent chance of pulling out a comeback victory in the second half.What’s your prediction for the second half of Alabama-Georgia?The second half of Alabama-Georgia should begin in about 10 minutes. The game is being televised on CBS.last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *